About Alana DavisBuying or selling a home is one of the most momentous steps anyone takes in life. Often this step is a component of life changing events such as a career change, making room for a new baby, or downsizing just to name a few. Over the past seven years, I’ve been privileged to help so many people realize their home dreams. It is an honor and responsibility that I do not take lightly. I listen, your goals become mine, and we accomplish them together. I utilize the systems, marketing, and technology of the world’s #1 real estate brokerage to give you full service. Although we live in a “do it yourself” era, I take as much of the workload as possible and guide you through every step of the processes.
- Full time Realtor
- Keller Williams Associate Leadership Council
- Keller Williams Ignite Instructor
- Graduate of Keller Williams BOLD program
- Once-Upon-A-Time High School English Teacher (not much scares me)!
- Six years committed to residential real estate sales
- Apart from making home dreams come true, enjoys wearing the multi-hats of football, baseball, softball, and basketball mom, and takes any opportunity to get on a boat.