About CATHY LIGHTFOOT
McKinney, Texas has been home for me and my family since 1996. My passion for real estate started in 1999 when I obtained my license and started working for a local office in historic downtown McKinney. After living and working in all areas of Collin County for over 18 years, I have a strong and experienced understanding of the market trends in the area.
My career has allowed me to work in various areas of real estate including new construction, existing homes, investor properties and foreclosures (nine years of experience working as an Asset Manager with Fannie Mae gave me an inside view and understanding of foreclosures.)
I have a strong passion for real estate and promise to provide my clients with personal client service. I will do my best to educate and guide my clients on making a lifelong decision that will provide them with comfort and security for their family.
- Member of the Texas Association of REALTORS©, National Association of REALTORS©, and Collin County Association of Realtors
- Has 4 kids – daughters are ages 24, 22, and 17, and a son, 20
- Has 2 pugs – Dottie & Darcie
- McKinney resident
- Enjoys crafting & making holiday décor
- Member of the National Rotary Association