About Holly Floyd
Buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you will make! My love for the real estate industry along with my passion for education gives me a broad base to help my clients reach their real estate goals. I have served as a teacher and administrator in my educational career.
I serve my real estate clients best by striving to exceed their expectations while always maintaining the highest level of integrity, responsibility, and trust. My clients are well informed as we complete the multiple steps in each real estate transaction. They will know the status of our marketing efforts, the offers on the table and the steps leading to a successful closing.
My role as a consultant with clients comes quite naturally. My professional career has always involved customer service and I am dedicated to providing excellent service to my real estate clients. I am bi-lingual as a result of being raised on the Texas/Mexico border.
By using leading-edge technology tools and social media platforms, I am effectively marketing your property online, 24/7!
I have served as an organizer and leader in multiple service projects. This experience has enabled me to develop effective interpersonal relationships within the community.
- Member. Texas Association of REALTORS©, National Association of REALTORS©, and Collin County Association of Realtors©
- Top 20% Agent in Keller Williams Frisco Office
- Dedicated Realtor
- Numerous real estate achievement awards.
- Former International Export Business Owner
- Enjoys spending time with my family, my church, traveling, and serving the community