About JACINTH OWENS
I am a full time passionate and market-savvy real estate professional serving the Dallas Fort Worth area. Unwavering loyalty to my clients is paramount. After moving from Houston six years ago with my husband Tom, and daughter Sienna, we now live the life we had always imagined in Dallas and I strive to help others do the same every day. As a patient, enthusiastic and superior negotiator, I work fearlessly to meet my client’s expectations and specific needs.
Nothing makes me happier than giving the best service possible and leaving clients not just content, but overjoyed with the sale or purchase of their home. Growing up as a missionary child in Asia and Australia provided me with an international viewpoint leading me to understand and respect many cultures and walks of life.
- Member. Texas Association of REALTORS©, National Association of REALTORS©, and Collin County Association of Realtors
- McKinney resident. Formerly resided in Allen, Texas
- Enjoy walks with my dog Bella (Siberian Husky puppy) and exercising at Lifetime Fitness
- Enjoy time with family, cooking, and serving the community
- Recently helped Puerto Rico and Houston storm victims by providing relief equipment and supplies