About Marchand FroschheuserMy #1 Commitment is to YOU! In today’s challenging real estate market, it is imperative you have an agent who is available to you at all times and who provides unparalleled service with your best interests in mind. You want a full time agent who is honest, professional and readily available to assist buyers, sellers and real estate investors.
Providing exceptional service is how I gain clients for life, and earn your trust and respect which has led to an extremely strong referral base. My experience includes a decade of residential and commercial real estate experience, prior franchise owner, and a former career in Information Technology Management. I joined Realty Town at Keller Williams to provide a premier, boutique real estate experience with an emphasis on stellar marketing, high-technology and client satisfaction.
- Dedicated full-time Realtor
- B.S. in Business with honors. MBA in 2000
- Member. Texas Association of REALTORS©, National Association of REALTORS©, and Collin County Association of Realtors©
- Prior Information Technology upper management experience.
- Former Franchise Owner
- I cherish time spent with family and friends. My husband, Dave Fricke, and I have two awesome children. They keep us busy with their sports and social activities.
- I am a big football fan and love playing fantasy football.
- Lover of all animals…especially my dog Jax.