About Tamra Powers
Originally from Springfield, MO I have lived in the Dallas area since 2003 and watched this amazing metroplex flourish to enormous heights right before my eyes! I have grown to love it more and more. I became a Banking Center Manager and Assistant Vice President at age 22 and then a Registered Nurse. The experiences serving people in those two service based professions led me to my goal of becoming a Realtor. My interest in real estate peaked when my husband, a firefighter, and I purchased our dream home. Serving and nurturing peoples’ needs is imbedded in my heart, and now I am helping others achieve ownership of their dream home! Before becoming a Realtor, I worked closely with Realty Town Group for eight years as a client, and can tell you with no uncertainty, that there is no other team I would rather work alongside. It is always an amazing experience with this crew and I strive to add to that reputation with every client. I have been through my share of trials and tribulations (heck, I’m a cancer survivor!) so I can assure you, nothing scares me! Where there is a will — – truly there is a way. Let’s find it together. I’m ready when you are! I have a passion for real estate and finding that perfect fit for someone. I’d love for that someone to be you!
- Member. Texas Association of REALTORS©, National Association of REALTORS© and Collin County Association of Realtors©
- Five years in the banking/finance industry
- RN with twelve years in healthcare including Intensive Care Unit, Critical Care Nurse, Homehealth/Hospice and Emergency Medicine
- In my off time I enjoy spending time with my wonderful husband of nearly 17 years and two beautiful children.
- Enjoy church functions and volunteering with the PTA at both of my children’s schools.